Our mission is to facilitate individual and community development to meet basic human needs, reduce material, social and spiritual poverty, and enhance the quality of life for all.
We will do this by:
- Encouraging youth to study and work in Nepal and help in Nepal’s economic growth and development.
- Educating youth with practical classes on health awareness, cultural promotion, awareness on pollution
control and environmental preservation in the Himalayas as well as cities, Community development to
help the country in socio-economic development.
- Improving the situation of the handicapped & illiterate women by providing training in skills.
- Arranging a medical camp & health awareness in the villages.
- Educating children & youth about the importance of yoga knowledge.
- Supporting orphans under 16 and those categorized as vulnerable.
- Enabling communities to improve their quality of life by providing awareness about education & health in the village along with physical and educational materials
- Providing valuable working opportunities, ensuring genuine experiences of different cultures at an affordable cost to volunteers.
- Village school management community member’s capacity enhancements training.
- Providing necessary school maintenance repair, physical education materials distribution.
- Providing education for disadvantages groups from poor family and disable.
- Providing health awareness training to all people from urban as well as in the community.
- To improve the quality of the life and advance the rights of children.
- To bring about change for good on behalf of children and families and encourage them to participate in processes which enhance their equality, self reliance & long term sustainable developments.